The Best Scrambled Eggs Ever – With Veggies!
July 18, 2016
This scrambled eggs recipe with vegetables is the best eggs recipe you can make. I've had a lot of scrambled eggs and tested a lot of different recipes and this definitely has the most flavour and nutrition!
11. Heat a non stick pan on medium-high heat for 30 seconds, then add oil.
22. Add onions to the pan and you should hear a sizzle, if you don't it's not quite hot enough. Add salt and paprika and mix.
33. Add red peppers and fry, then mushrooms for about 30 seconds, then add spinach, toss.
44. Lower the heat, and crack eggs over top of vegetables. Let whites slide around the pan, and try not to crack the yolk till most of the whites are set. This lead to a creamier texture. We want to remove the pan from the heat when it starts to stick, and keep moving it around scraping it off the bottom. This technique is similar to Gordan Ramsay scrambled eggs. You don't want to cook this on too high of heat or you'll get rubbery eggs! The eggs will cook quite quickly so keep it moving.
55. Before eggs are completely set, add your cheese and toss. Garnish with green onions or parsley, and enjoy!